All engineering services and supervision implementations are carried out in this deputy office. In other words, in all “EPC” projects, engineering services are rendered by this division and its subdivisions. The units affiliated to this deputy office are as follows :
HV Designing Group
The HV Group has been tasked with presenting design and engineering services for high-voltage substations up to 800 kV range (AIS OR GIS) according to the latest international standards of power industry like IEEE, IEC through taking advantage of latest engineering software packages.
Hereunder are regarded some highlights of activities of High-Voltage (HV) Design Group:
- Providing and presenting plan layouts and sections of substations as the most significant element of executive layout
- Presenting foundation plan maps and cable canal plan for execution of construction sector
- Providing and presenting necessary calculations for various sections of the plan like:
- Ground system calculations based on advanced Cyme GRD software package (original copy which name of ITECo Engineering Company has been mentioned as official user at the software site.)
- Lighting calculation (interior and exterior) based on latest version of Dialux and Calculux software packages
- Calculation of electric catcher, system for protection of thunderbolt, bus work, etc.
- Provision of initial technical specifications of high-voltage equipment for asking information from suppliers, manufacturers and technical study of proposals of manufacturers
- Provision of necessary maps and layouts for construction and/or installations of exterior equipment like executive layouts of ground network, demarcation of clamp and connector, light plan and cable tray, etc.
LV Design Group
Employing the most experienced and skilled manpower and engineers, who have graduated from leading universities, LV Design Group of ITECo Engineering Company conducts designing activities of control and protective sections of the company at two DCS and normal modes based on world latest sciences and technologies of power industry from the beginning up to finishing projects as follows:
(It should be noted that the Group has been equipped with completely professional industrial drawing section.)
- Provision of basic documents and certificates including mono-linear layouts, protective, control and telecommunications diagrams, CT and VT calculations, etc. through taking advantage of related advanced software packages that are usual ly constituted from promoted and edited versions of reliable software packages.
- Designing detailed-schematic layouts, obtained from basic documents and certificates, and layouts for construction of power and control panels through the application of the mentioned software packages.
- Provision of cabling tables and fittings between power panels through the application of private cable software package of the company.
- Calculation of settings of protective relays and also configuration of them through the application of software packages specific for each relay and also testing protective and control functions of relays and fulfilling FAT and SAT tests of control, telecommunications and DCS systems.
Civil & Architecture Department
Highly experienced experts organize the civil department, and high effective technology of computer software is used to analyze and design the structures.
His department is capable of consulting and managing the design and supervision of many complicated and high standard industrial projects. Department activities are:
Highlights of activities of the Group are as follows: